Monday, April 02, 2007

Gross-Out Part 3

For whatever reason, luckily or not, I am blissfully unaware of what goes on behind me. Unless it involves loud noises, I pretty much never turn around. Anyway, I was seated on the bus when the driver made a stop for a wheelchair. The man had attached a large plastic garbage can to the back of his wheelchair, for what reason I did not at the moment know. He was also dirty and unkempt, and very large. He had a very powerful stench about him too, and I was seated very close to him. As we rode along, the stench became more powerful, and I recognized it to be human waste. I opened the window, as did everyone else, and also took a closer look at the man. It was then I realized he had a catheter running into his garbage can. I'll just leave you with that thought.

No comments: