Monday, May 09, 2005

Um, ew?

So this morning, as I was wondering if all my wierd experiences were drying out and I'd have to start making things up, I was rescued by a perfectly normal looking man who decided it was a good idea to pluck his nose hairs using his fingers. I surmised that he was plucking his nose hairs, and not...other things, because of the extreme amount of force used when removing his fingers from his nose, and because he used two fingers in a pinching method. This reminds me of the perfectly lovely little old woman who sat near me once and decided it was a good idea to pick her nose and then leave her discovery on the handrail, no less. Where people's hands go. I try not to touch too much now.

1 comment:

Amichai said...

the sad part is: all this talk about various bodily fluids wiped on handrails is making me reminisce the two years I used to ride the bus to work.